Colorful birds at Mystic Aquarium, CT, USA

"Birds of the Outback" is my favorite exhibit at Mystic Aquarium. Birds, birds, and birds - wherever you turn your face, you will see only birds. Yellow, green, pink, white, black, brown, grey, orange, red,..... - how many colors are there in this world...you can learn about everything from these colorful birds. Irrespective of whether you are a kid or a grown-up, you will shout out of excitement for sure.


This exhibit houses hundreds of colorful cockatiels, parakeets, rosellas, and parrots. Most of the birds belong to Australia. This exhibit is not open throughout the year. This will be opened depending upon the season. With an additional USD 3, you can get the exhibit entry fee and a millet seed stick to feed the birds.


It will be entertaining to watch birds sing, fly over you, sit on your shoulders, and eat right out of your hands without fear. One warning! When you go to the Mystic Aquarium, please don't visit this exhibit first. Otherwise, you will spend your entire day over here, and you will miss other exhibits. :-)


One more post is left on Mystic. Till then...


Happy travelling.





Visit my site, krishnakumartk.com, to know more about the travel guides and other books that I have written. 








Comments

  1. I envy you. I love birds immensely and I used to spot birds when I travel and share my knowledge with my fellow travelers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Tallest Murugan of Chennai

Putlur Angala Parameswari Temple - Chennai

A 17th century Dargah with healing power - Mount Road Dargah, Chennai, India