Indoor Exhibit at Mystic Aquarium, CT, USA

Let us explore Indoor Exhibit in Mystic Aquarium in this post. This is the exhibit, where you will spend the maximum amount of time in the aquarium, as there are many species to watch. 


There is a section where you can find clownfish and anemones. There is another section in this exhibit, the nurse sharks and sand tigers are there. The green sea turtle is an added attraction in that section. You can find the animals that live in the Amazon by day and the mysterious inhabitants that emerge only at nights in the section named 'Hidden Amazon.' The Hidden Amazon is amazing. 


Fluorescent Corals section is my favorite one. I learned how fluorescence is produced only from here. Nowhere else, I have seen coral reef illuminating and changing colors for every minute lively. It was altogether a new experience for me. I am sure you will also enjoy this place.


Anemone garden is located almost at the heart of the indoor exhibit. You can find crabs, sea stars, and other such 30-35 species that are generally found in the New England area. find crab


Wanna a face to face encounter with sea star? Want to hold a crab or lift a lobster? 

Everything is possible in the Discovery lab.


There is a lot to explore in this area. You can also find species such as sea horses, traveler fish, poisonous fish, etc. There is a separate section for nocturnal species where you can spot bats too. My memory is not so great. I don't think I can write about all the species in the Indoor Exhibit. Do visit this place, explore more and enjoy. Let me jump onto another exhibit in my next post. Till then...


Happy travelling.


Visit my site, krishnakumartk.com, to know more about the travel guides and other books that I have written. 










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Tallest Murugan of Chennai

A 17th century Dargah with healing power - Mount Road Dargah, Chennai, India

Putlur Angala Parameswari Temple - Chennai